Experienced Hydraulic Fracturing Equipment Operators- CDL Required
Job Title: Frac Equipment Operator
Location Midland, Texas
Company overview: We are a growth-oriented, Midland, Texas-based oilfield services company providing hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production, or E&P, of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources.
ProPetro is strategically located and focused in the Permian Basin, one of the world's most attractive regions for oil field service operations as a result of its size, geology, and customer activity levels. The Permian Basin consists of mature, legacy, onshore oil and liquids-rich natural gas reservoirs that span approximately 86,000 square miles in West Texas and New Mexico and is characterized by multiple prospective geologic benches for horizontal development.
- Responsible for being proficient in all hydraulic fracturing "Frac" operations
- Operates all sand and line equipment including preventative maintenance
- CDL holders will be required to drive Frac equipment over all types of road and weather conditions including: interstate highways, country roads, off road situations
- Responsible for knowing how to operate, load, and unload bulk equipment, auxiliary equipment, and sand silos
- Maintains all employee related paperwork, time sheets, driver DOT logs, trip sheets, etc.
- Remains 100% compliant on all log books
- Performs required preventative maintenance on all Frac pumps, backside equipment and iron rig up
- Assists other equipment operators with rigging up and down all equipment on locations
- Performs pre-trips and post-trips equipment inspections to DOT and Company standards
- Attends all training sessions that pertain to job level
- Washes and maintains Frac equipment according to company standards
- Operates fork lift when applicable
- Follows and supports all ProPetro HSE policies
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Checks equipment and performs required preventative maintenance
- Responsible for communicating with co-workers and supervisor about all ongoing operations
- High school education or equivalent
- At least six (6) months of related experience preferred
- Class A CDL (Commercial Driver's License)or learner's permit preferred
- Holds a forklift certification or can obtain it once hired
- Has a strong work ethic and is self-motivated to perform to the best of your ability
- Able to stand, sit, bend, or climb for a long period of time
- Can work in wet/humid climates or extreme heat/cold
- Work environment may include moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic chemicals, airborne particles and moderate to loud noise, requiring consistent use of appropriate PPE
- Able to regularly lift/move 50 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 100 pounds
- Able to wear a safety harness, respirator, and always remain compliant with the Company's facial hair policy
- Willing and able to travel
Job type: Full Time
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance paid for by employer
- Military personnel welcome
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
You can apply in person at 2518 FM 307 Midland, TX 79706 or through our website.
If you have any questions, please call our Operations office at 432-685-0059.
Take The First Step To Join Our Team
To begin the application process for the job listed above, please submit your contact information and resume using this form. Once your resume is reviewed by our recruitment team and hiring managers, you may be contacted if qualifications are met. At that time, we will communicate the next steps within our hiring process. You may also apply in person at our Permian Operations: Hydraulic Fracturing Office located at 2518 FM 307, Midland TX 79706.