Job Title: Frac Shop and Field Mechanic
Location Midland, Texas
Company overview: We are a growth-oriented, Midland, Texas-based oilfield services company providing hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production, or E&P, of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources.
ProPetro is strategically located and focused in the Permian Basin, one of the world's most attractive regions for oil field service operations as a result of its size, geology, and customer activity levels. The Permian Basin consists of mature, legacy, onshore oil and liquids-rich natural gas reservoirs that span approximately 86,000 square miles in West Texas and New Mexico and is characterized by multiple prospective geologic benches for horizontal development.
Job Details: Field Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for maintaining equipment on location.
- Experience in Diesel and gas engines required
- Mechanical Experience of 3 to 5 years preferred
- Experience troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing Frac equipment preferred
- Tractor and Trailer air brake experience preferred
- Must possess appropriate tool set for the position
- Experience troubleshooting electrical components preferred
- Basic knowledge of Frac equipment
- Basic knowledge in Hydraulic systems
- Self Motivated and able to work safely
- CAT E.T. knowledge is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Must be available 24 hours a day while on-call
- Working conditions may include working days, nights, weekends, 24-hours, holidays
- Must be able to climb ladders or climb onto equipment
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds safely, and lift 25 pounds safely over your head
- Working conditions may include standing on your feet for extended periods of time, or sitting for extended periods of time
- Squatting and bending over
-May work in extreme weather conditions, such as hot/cold temperatures, rain, snow, wind, etc.
Job type: Full Time
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance paid for by employer
- Military personnel welcome
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
If you have any questions, please call our Frac / Maintenance Office at (432) 221-8100 or you can apply in person at 2518 FM 307 Midland, Texas.
Employment Inquiry Form
This form is not an official application with ProPetro Services, Inc. It is simply an avenue for contact information and a resume to be shared with the Company for further review. To submit a formal application, one must apply in person at our Permian Operations Office: #4 South Industrial Loop Midland TX.