Heavy Haul Driver
Job Title: Heavy Haul Driver
Location Midland, Texas
ProPetro Services, Inc. is an oilfield service that has recently completed an initial public offering (IPO) and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol: PUMP.
Responsible for driving flat bed, straight truck, pump truck and transports (acid, cement and nitrogen) hauling chemicals and equipment to drill rigs, fracturing crews, etc. Hauls chemicals and equipment to and from well locations
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 year's experience as a flat bed, straight truck, pump truck and transport driver required
- Maintains a current CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement
- Commercial truck driving experience preferred
- Able to determine safety of operating of flat bed, straight truck, pump truck and transports based on daily walk around pre-trip and post-trip checks
- Understands when it is safe to drive, despite adverse weather condition
- Has a clear understanding of the hazmat regulations
- Works well with a team and follows instructions of supervisor and coworkers
Job type: Full Time
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance paid for by employer
- Military personnel welcome
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Employment Inquiry Form
This form is not an official application with ProPetro Services, Inc. It is simply an avenue for contact information and a resume to be shared with the Company for further review. To submit a formal application, one must apply in person at our Permian Operations Office: #4 South Industrial Loop Midland TX.