Heavy Haul Driver
Job Title: Heavy Haul Driver
Location Midland, Texas
ProPetro Services, Inc. is an oilfield service that has recently completed an initial public offering (IPO) and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol: PUMP.
Responsible for driving flat bed, straight truck, pump truck and transports (acid, cement and nitrogen) hauling chemicals and equipment to drill rigs, fracturing crews, etc. Hauls chemicals and equipment to and from well locations
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 year's experience as a flat bed, straight truck, pump truck and transport driver required
- Maintains a current CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement
- Commercial truck driving experience preferred
- Able to determine safety of operating of flat bed, straight truck, pump truck and transports based on daily walk around pre-trip and post-trip checks
- Understands when it is safe to drive, despite adverse weather condition
- Has a clear understanding of the hazmat regulations
- Works well with a team and follows instructions of supervisor and coworkers
Job type: Full Time
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance paid for by employer
- Military personnel welcome
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Take The First Step To Join Our Team
To begin the application process for the job listed above, please submit your contact information and resume using this form. Once your resume is reviewed by our recruitment team and hiring managers, you may be contacted if qualifications are met. At that time, we will communicate the next steps within our hiring process. You may also apply in person at our Permian Operations: Hydraulic Fracturing Office located at 2518 FM 307, Midland TX 79706.