ProPetro is a growth-oriented, Midland, Texas-based oilfield services company providing hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources. This position is an INTEGRAL part of our rapidly growing Midland office and provides opportunities to contribute in a variety of ways.
To ensure the trucks meet the CMV guidelines
- Inspecting CMV's to meet the FMCSA guidelines
- Fixing DOT violations
- Troubleshooting equipment repairs
- Have a comprehensive understanding of working parts within a CMV
- Able to perform inspections on CMVs
- CDL is preferred
- Team Driven
- Works and operates under a safe environment
- Diesel mechanic experience / knowledge
- Basic understanding of Frac equipment
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift more than 80lbs
- Must have own tool set to complete work
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance paid for by employer
- Military personnel welcome
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Employment Inquiry Form
This form is not an official application with ProPetro Services, Inc. It is simply an avenue for contact information and a resume to be shared with the Company for further review. To submit a formal application, one must apply in person at our Permian Operations Office: #4 South Industrial Loop Midland TX.