Hydraulic Fracturing Diesel Mechanic
ProPetro Services is a growth-oriented, Midland, Texas-based oilfield services company providing hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production, or E&P, of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources. ProPetro is strategically located and focused in the Permian Basin, one of the world's most attractive regions for oil field service operations as a result of its size, geology, and customer activity levels. The Permian Basin consists of mature, legacy, onshore oil and liquids-rich natural gas reservoirs that span approximately 86,000 square miles in West Texas and New Mexico and is characterized by multiple prospective geologic benches for horizontal development.
- 1+ year of experience in diesel and gas engines is required
- 3 to 5 years of mechanical experience is preferred
- Experience in troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing frac equipment preferred
- Tractor and trailer air brake experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of Frac equipment
- Basic knowledge in Hydraulic systems
- Self motivated and able to work safely
- CAT E.T. knowledge is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Must be available 24 hours a day while on-call
- Working conditions may include: days, nights, weekends, 24-hours, holidays
- Must be able to climb ladders or climb onto equipment
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds safely over your head
- Working conditions may include standing on your feet for extended periods of time, or sitting for extended periods of time
- May be comfortable with squatting and bending over
- May work in extreme weather conditions such as hot/cold temperatures, rain snow wind, etc.
Medical Insurance paid for by employer
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. Military personnel welcome.
If you have any questions, please call our Operations office at (432) 221-8100 or you can apply in person at 2518 FM 307 Midland, TX 79706. Or you may submit an Employment Inquiry through our “Careers” page on our website.
Take The First Step To Join Our Team
To begin the application process for the job listed above, please submit your contact information and resume using this form. Once your resume is reviewed by our recruitment team and hiring managers, you may be contacted if qualifications are met. At that time, we will communicate the next steps within our hiring process. You may also apply in person at our Permian Operations: Hydraulic Fracturing Office located at 2518 FM 307, Midland TX 79706.