Coil Tubing Engineer
ProPetro is a growth-oriented, Midland, Texas-based oilfield services company providing hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources. This position is an INTEGRAL part of our rapidly growing Midland office and provides opportunities to contribute in a variety of ways.
To assist in supporting the Coil Tubing manager in daily operations
- Perform Pre & Post SOB Reports
- Compile KPI Reports
- Run and analyze CT Models
- Manage and maintain strings
- Performs chemical analysis when necessary
- Bachelors in Engineering required. Petroleum Engineering preferred
- 1-2 years of service industry experience preferred
- Ability to learn things quickly
- Maintains a hard work ethic
- Must show strong attention to detail
- Must demonstrate time management skills in order to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think critically and adapt to change quickly
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance paid for by employer
- Military personnel welcome
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Inquiry Form
This form is not an official application with ProPetro Services, Inc. It is simply an avenue for contact information and a resume to be shared with the Company for further review. To submit a formal application, one must apply in person at our Permian Operations Office: #4 South Industrial Loop Midland TX.