Department of Transportation (DOT) Driver Trainer
ProPetro is a growth-oriented, Midland, Texas-based oilfield services company providing hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources. This position is an INTEGRAL part of our rapidly growing Midland office and provides opportunities to contribute in a variety of ways.
The DOT Driver Trainer is responsible for road testing potential new hires and existing employees and for ensuring that these persons operate commercial motor vehicles in a safe manner and according to all transportation regulations.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years driving experience with CMVs
- Must have a Class A CDL with Tankers and HazMat endorsements
- Must be able to obtain a valid medical certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a high pressured work environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to perform and work in a safe manner in accordance with CDL and transportation rules
- Able to communicate in Spanish is a plus
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance paid for by employer
- Military personnel welcome
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Employment Inquiry Form
This form is not an official application with ProPetro Services, Inc. It is simply an avenue for contact information and a resume to be shared with the Company for further review. To submit a formal application, one must apply in person at our Permian Operations Office: #4 South Industrial Loop Midland TX.