Accounts Receivable Staff Assistant
ProPetro is a growth-oriented, Midland, Texas-based oilfield services company providing hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources. This position is an INTEGRAL part of our rapidly growing Midland office and provides opportunities to contribute in a variety of ways.
Perform accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Review field tickets for accuracy; communicate with engineers on any necessary changes
- Input field ticket line items into SAP program to create AR draft or Sales Order
- Track job information and add to comprehensive reporting
- Help organize packets and data that comes in from the field
- Update revenue report based on daily invoicing
- Filing AR invoice packets once accounting month is completed
- Other miscellaneous accounting duties
- Prior A/P experience is a plus, not necessary
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- SAP experience is a plus
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance paid for by employer
- Military personnel welcome
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Take The First Step To Join Our Team
To begin the application process for the job listed above, please submit your contact information and resume using this form. Once your resume is reviewed by our recruitment team and hiring managers, you may be contacted if qualifications are met. At that time, we will communicate the next steps within our hiring process. You may also apply in person at our Permian Operations: Hydraulic Fracturing Office located at 2518 FM 307, Midland TX 79706.