ProPetro is a growth-oriented, Midland, Texas-based oilfield services company providing hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources. This position is an INTEGRAL part of our rapidly growing Midland office and provides opportunities to contribute in a variety of ways.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by giving instructions
- Maintains security by following procedures ProPetro has put into place
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Great communication skills and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Customer focused
- Bilingual preferred
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance paid for by employer
- Military personnel welcome
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Employment Inquiry Form
This form is not an official application with ProPetro Services, Inc. It is simply an avenue for contact information and a resume to be shared with the Company for further review. To submit a formal application, one must apply in person at our Permian Operations Office: #4 South Industrial Loop Midland TX.