Flowback Staff Assistant
ProPetro Services is looking to add a Staff Assistant for our Flowback Department
ProPetro is a growth-oriented, Midland, Texas-based oilfield services company providing hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources. This position is an INTEGRAL part of our rapidly growing Midland office and provides opportunities to contribute in a variety of ways.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Poised, positive, and highly professional with a friendly demeanor
- Able to communicate effectively on the phone and in email
- Strong proficiency in MSOffice, database experience is helpful
- Smart and motivated, with a desire to be part of a collaborative team
- Thrive in a busy, fast paced office
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance paid for by employer
- Military personnel welcome
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Job Type: Full-time
Take The First Step To Join Our Team
To begin the application process for the job listed above, please submit your contact information and resume using this form. Once your resume is reviewed by our recruitment team and hiring managers, you may be contacted if qualifications are met. At that time, we will communicate the next steps within our hiring process. You may also apply in person at our Permian Operations: Hydraulic Fracturing Office located at 2518 FM 307, Midland TX 79706.