Human Resources Coordinator
ProPetro is a growth-oriented, Midland, Texas-based oilfield services company providing hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources. This position is an INTEGRAL part of our rapidly growing Midland office and provides opportunities to contribute in a variety of ways.
- Explain HR policies and procedures to existing employees
- Address any employment relations issues and investigate as needed
- Provide quality HR resources and direction to department managers
- Maintains high standards of confidentially of all personnel actions on a daily basis
- Support in the areas of employee relations
- Support human resources processes and procedures to ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery to managers in areas such as exit interviews, transfers, etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of employee relations experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for problem solving
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance paid for by employer
- Military personnel welcome
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Job Type: Full-time
Take The First Step To Join Our Team
To begin the application process for the job listed above, please submit your contact information and resume using this form. Once your resume is reviewed by our recruitment team and hiring managers, you may be contacted if qualifications are met. At that time, we will communicate the next steps within our hiring process. You may also apply in person at our Permian Operations: Hydraulic Fracturing Office located at 2518 FM 307, Midland TX 79706.