Training & Compliance Supervisor
ProPetro is a growth-oriented, Midland, Texas-based oilfield services company providing hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources. This position is an INTEGRAL part of our rapidly growing Midland office and provides opportunities to contribute in a variety of ways.
The Training & Compliance Supervisor will conduct training for all Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) related courses in new hire orientation and during refresher training. They will also assist with policy and procedures and other responsibilities of the HSE department.
- Conduct training classes for required PEC courses (H2S Clear, Basic Orientation, and Safeland)
- Conduct training classes for other HSE related courses (CPR/First Aid, Smith System, and other HSE related topics)
- Complete and organize all course-related paperwork
- Review and create HSE policies and procedures as needed
- Minimum of one year HSE related experience required
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office related programs
- PEC trainer certifications in Safeland Basic Orientation and H2S Clear preferred, but not required
- Trainer certifications in Medic CPR/First Aid and Smith System preferred but not required
- Occasional overnight travel to Carlsbad, New Mexico training facility may be required. 1-4 nights a month.
- Good public speaking skills and the ability to conduct efficient classes from 10-50 people
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance paid for by employer
- Military personnel welcome
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Job Type: Full-time
Take The First Step To Join Our Team
To begin the application process for the job listed above, please submit your contact information and resume using this form. Once your resume is reviewed by our recruitment team and hiring managers, you may be contacted if qualifications are met. At that time, we will communicate the next steps within our hiring process. You may also apply in person at our Permian Operations: Hydraulic Fracturing Office located at 2518 FM 307, Midland TX 79706.