Wash Bay Attendant
ProPetro is a growth-oriented, Midland, Texas-based oilfield services company providing hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources. This position is an integral part of our rapidly growing Midland office and provides opportunities to contribute in a variety of ways.
- Wash equipment and clean all areas of wash bays as required
- Keep area neat and clean of garbage and debris
- Ensure adherence to workplace safety, environmental, national safety code, as well as ProPetro policies and regulations
- Perform basic maintenance duties under the supervision and direction of the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Lead
- Report any mechanical deficiencies or other areas of concern to appropriate Facility Lead
- Operate all equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Prior wash bay experience required
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to fit in small / confined spaces
- Ability to regularly work with cleaning chemicals
- Ability to effectively operate cleaning equipment
- Ability to work in fast paced, physically demanding environment that includes standing, bending, moving, & reaching during scheduled shift
- Paid vacation
- Medical Insurance paid for by employer
- Military personnel welcome
ProPetro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Take The First Step To Join Our Team
To begin the application process for the job listed above, please submit your contact information and resume using this form. Once your resume is reviewed by our recruitment team and hiring managers, you may be contacted if qualifications are met. At that time, we will communicate the next steps within our hiring process. You may also apply in person at our Permian Operations: Hydraulic Fracturing Office located at 2518 FM 307, Midland TX 79706.